Ideal for a range of instruments, this instrument microphone from AKG offers an extremely accurate signal transfer.
Using an extremely light diaphragm, the C451B instrument microphone fromAKGis almost totally insensitive to handling noise. Features include an all-metal body for excellent protection from RF interference and high reliability for excellent results under almost all conditions.
The C451B is an excellent tool for accurately capturing signals rich in transients such as drums, instruments with a percussive sound, acoustic guitar, or for overhead miking.
- Identical acoustics to legendary CK1
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid
- Extremely accurate signal transfer and ruler-flat on-axis frequency response
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV/Pa (-41 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 135/145/155 dB (0/-10/-20 dB) (k=0,5%)
- Equivalent noise level: (CCIR 468-3) 29 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 76 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB selectable
- Bass filter: flat, 12 dB/octave at 75 or 150 Hz, selectable
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Current consumption:
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: satin nickel plated
- Net weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz.
- Shipping weight: 760 g / 1.7 lbs.
- Patent(s): Electrode support for condenser transducer (Patent no. AT 392.182, DE 4.021.661)