With a robust, rugged design, this instrument microphone from AKG withstands tough day-to-day use.
Instantly save $10 when you purchase the AKG P170 (was $99)! Hurry! This offer ends March 31, 2017.
AT THE POINT
TheAKGP170 is a high-performance small-diaphragm condenser instrumental microphone for studio recording of overheads, percussions, acoustic guitars and other strings. Its lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response. The P170 utilizes the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust designwithstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable attenuation padfor high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Includes Stand adapter
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 15 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 75 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Electrical Impedance <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance >=1000 Ohms
- Voltage 44 to 52 V
- Current <= 3 mA
- Type Balanced XLR
- Gender Male
- Contacts 3-pin
Dimensions / Weight
- Height 160 mm
- Diameter 22 mm
- Net Weight 130 g