Upgrade your GSC or VRC without Rewiring Upgrading legacy GSC and VRC systems is faster and more affordable than ever. The Plus-X GSC Adapter connects to up to two GSC/VRC wiring interfaces and command relays using the same DB37 cables as the legacy remote control. Not a single channel needs to be rewired to upgrade to the ARC Plus, saving hours of work.
Cost Effective Upgrade The Plus-X GSC Adapter includes all the I/O needed for up to 16 channels, eliminating the need for additional input and output units.
With its 256 channel capacity and Ethernet I/O architecture, a single ARC Plus can replace multiple ARC-16 systems. Simply install a Plus-X GSC Adapter at each site.
- Connects two wiring interfaces and two command relays
- Provides ARC Plus access to existing GSC/VRC channels without rewiring
- Ethernet link to ARC Plus
- 1.75" (4.45cm) H x 19" (48.26cm) W x 12" (30.48cm) D
- 0° to 40° C
- 100 to 240VAC, 47-63Hz, 1A;
- Power entry module with standard, grounded power cord supplied;
- 1A fuse protection
- Ethernet connection to ARC Plus;
- DB37 cables to Command Relay and Wiring Interface (not included)
- 16 metering, 16 status and 16 command channels
- Status channels are software-selectable as pull-up or pull-down
Metering Input Range:
- -10VDC to +10VDC
Metering Input Accuracy:
- > 99.75% accuracy, full scale
Status Input Range:
- > 0 to +28VDC or switch closure
- 32 open collector outputs (16 raise, 16 lower);
- Maximum 250mA, 28V