We want you to be happy with your purchase, but we understand that returns are sometimes necessary. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of your invoice date, provided that it meets the following conditions:
- All returns require authorization (RMA), which is valid for 15 days.
- Returned items must be in new condition, fully operational, in their original box, include all original packaging, documentation and accessories, and show no signs of wear, such as scratches from rack mounting.
- The following products are non-returnable:
- Personal items, such as headphones, earphones, and microphone windscreens.
- TVs, projectors, computer interfaces and software.
- Custom-built cases, furniture, rackmounts, cabling and other custom products.
- Clearance products (discontinued, overstock, demo and B-stock), unless defective.
- Replacement parts.
- Akai, Alesis, Apogee, Aphex, Auralex, Avalon, Avid, Behringer, Broadcast Tools, Galaxy, Goldline, Grass Valley, HSA, KRK, Microboards, Midas, Numark, Pelican, Pioneer, Omnia, Sony, Telos, TOA, and Turbosound products, once ordered, are non-cancellable and non-returnable for any reason.
Refunds: Once your return is inspected and processed, we will refund the purchase price in the original form of payment. Any returns not meeting all of the above conditions are subject to refusal or a minimum 20% restock fee. Please allow up to 30 days for returns and refunds to be processed. If a "free shipping" item is returned or cancelled after it ships, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your credit or refund.
Defective ("D.O.A.") Products: Items that are defective out of the box will be replaced at no additional charge to you, but you must report them within 15 days of receipt. Please contact us at 917-651-1758 to request an RMA to return defective merchandise and to begin the replacement process. Please note: certain manufacturers including Akai, Alesis, Galaxy, Numark, Sony, Telos and TOA require that you contact them directly for all service-related issues.
Return Shipping: If you received damaged or defective goods, or if your return resulted from our mistake, we will pay the return shipping charges as well as the charge to send you a replacement, provided that your return is made within the time period allowed. Return shipping for any other reason will be at your own expense. You are responsible for the shipment while it's in transit, so please insure your return shipment for the purchase value and make sure it is adequately packaged to prevent damage. If a "free shipping" item is returned or cancelled after it ships, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from any credit or refund.
Please Note: Additional restrictions and/or restock fees may apply for special-order items and for orders placed by phone. Please call 917-651-1758 you have any questions in this regard.