DeckLink Quad is four independent DeckLink SDI style capture and playback cards in one! Includes four SDI inputs and four 4 SDI outputs that can be independently switched between SD and HD video formats, as well as a common black burst/tri-sync input for all four channels. DeckLink Quad appears as four independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. DeckLink Quad includes a built in watchdog timer under API control with bypass relays for a robust broadcast solution that automatically switches to bypass if power is lost, or software crashes. That's perfect for broadcast servers! Each SDI input and output can be a different video standard as they are all completely independent.
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD/HD independently switchable.
- SDI Video Output: 4 x 10 bit SD/HD independently switchable.
- SDI Audio Input: 8 Channels per input, embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output: 8 Channels per output, embedded in SD and HD.
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- Supports: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.