The Broadcast Tools MIXER BUDDY is an easy to use Microphone Mixer and Monitor Controller for live broadcast environments.
The Broadcast Tools MIXER BUDDY, continuing in the Console Controller Two and Five traditions, provides four channels of microphone control, monitor source selection and monitor muting, allowing popular "Live Music" audio mixers to be used in a broadcast and/or production environment. Mixer Buddy adds five important functions to the mixer: (1) It provides convenient On/Off control of up to four microphones, (2) It mutes the monitor audio when a microphone is in use, (3) It allows the user to monitor either the mixers program audio or an external sources, such as off-the-air audio, (4) It allows the user to adjust the monitor level locally, and (5) It provides control of "On The Air" studio warning lights.
- Convenient On/Off control of up to four microphones.
- Mutes the monitor audio when a microphone is in use. May
- be disabled for each channel.
- Select between two monitor sources.
- It allows the user to adjust the monitor level locally.
- Provides one SPDT relay for control of the "On The Air"
- studio warning lights.
- Optional mounting in a counter-top and/or turret.